In the materially driven, goal focussed, results oriented world of today, one important area of personal growth development often gets overlooked. That is the area of spiritual development and the spiritual mind.
The seven spiritual laws of success is a set of spiritual principles identified by the author and teacher Deepak Chopra. The seven spiritual laws of success are a set of principles that you can apply in your life to grow your spiritual mind and the spiritual dimension of your life.
If you do not pay attention to your spiritual mind, your personal growth and development will be limited. You may achieve great success in your material life, but the price will be that it will be the empty success of a mind that is not spiritually whole. It may well be at the expense of others rather than contributing to the abundance of the world.
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
- The Law of Pure Potentiality – everything in the universe is created from the same source, we can align ourselves with this source of infinite creation and power
- The Law of Giving Energy flows throughout the universe, giving and receiving are interconnected by giving we keep the flow of abundance circulating through our lives
- The Law of Cause and Effect “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction” – so said the great scientist Isaac Newton. This applies throughout our lives
- The Law of Least Effort Natures solutions are often the simplest and most efficient, when we act harmoniously, our success will be effortless
- The Law of Intention and Desire If you focus your intention and desire, you set the infinite potentiality of the universe into motion for you
- The Law of Detachment In order to acquire something you must detach yourself from the desire for it – easy to say but very difficult to do!
- The Law of Purpose in Life Your life, every life has a purpose. When we live our purpose we achieve the ultimate success
Growing your Spiritual Mind Using the Seven Spiritual Law of Success
The seven spiritual laws of success are easy to grasp intellectually, but you will need to put in considerable effort to be able to live them and truly understand them experientially. This may be a life journey for you, but if you are prepared to make the effort, it will be rewarding both spiritually and materially!
If you would like to receive more personal development tips on the spiritual mind and other areas of personal growth, sign up for my e-course the success principle.
Kevin John has spent many years helping businesses owners, aspiring business owners, and private individuals to develop the understanding and skills that they need to achieve the success that they want. If you would like to comment on this article or ask Kevin a question, you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org